In this article, we will demonstrate how to connect a Canon Pixma tr8520 printer with wifi and wireless setup on Windows and Mac.
So, let’s get started with the Canon TR8520 Wireless Setup Process by going through the steps outlined below:
- To begin, ensure that the printer’s LED light is turned on; if it isn’t, turn it on; and if the printer is in use, such as cleaning, print head alignment, or another process, simply wait for it to complete.
- Select Network Status on your printer next (A).
- Select LAN Settings from the Basic Network Screen.
- After that, navigate to LAN Settings > Wireless LAN > Wireless LAN Setup.
- Select Easy Wireless Setup > Yes again.
- A screen will appear once the printer preparation is complete.
- Then click the Continue Setup button.
To configure Canon TR8520 Wireless Setup with Windows or MAC, follow the steps below.
We will cover the Canon Pixma TR8520 Wireless Setup Connection on Your Windows Device in more detail in this section.
- Make sure your printer, router, and Windows computer are all turned on first. Then, visit the official Canon website and download the Canon TR8520 Printer Driver. The next step is to connect the printer to the wireless network (as mentioned in the previous steps).
- Finish the installation procedure after that and move on to the subsequent actions.
- Utilize the Windows Search Option to find the Control Panel.
- After that, choose “Device and Printer.”
- As soon as it appears on the left side of the screen, select “ADD Printer.” Select your printer from the list that will appear, then wait a short while.
- Your printer should show up in the Device and Printer list after a brief delay.
So you can easily install the Canon Pixma TR8520 Wireless Printer on your Windows computer by following the steps above.
Except for the Wireless connection, you must repeat the steps outlined above. Connect your Canon TR8520 Printer via USB to your Windows device.
Repeat the steps for downloading and installing drivers, as well as adding printers, on the Windows PC.
You can now print anything with your printer.
We will go over Canon Pixma TR8520 Wireless Setup Connection on Your MAC Device in greater detail in this section.
- First, make sure that all of your devices are turned on (printer, router, and Windows PC). Connect the printer to the wireless network next ( mention as above steps)
- Go to the Canon website and download the driver for your compatible MAC operating system.
- Now, double-click the file to finish installing it on your MAC.
- After the installation is complete, go to the Apple Menu >System and Preferences > Printer and Scanner.
- Then, on the next window’s left side, click the ‘+’Sign.
- From the drop-down menu, select your printer.
- Wait a few moments for it to appear on the screen’s left side.
Finally, you have completed the Canon Pixma TR8520 Wireless Printer Setup for MAC Device.