The Canon Pixma TR4522 is a small printer with printing, scanning, and faxing capabilities. It’s an excellent printing machine for small and large companies alike. The Canon Pixma TR4522 provides simple, efficient office printing in a small package.
The Canon Pixma TR4522 printer is a multifunction device that can print, scan, and fax documents. After purchasing a Canon printer, the customer must set it up. Customers should review the Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless setup procedure.
A document feeder and fax mode are also included. The automatic feeder allows users to copy or scan multiple pages at once. The Canon Pixma TR4522 printer can be connected to a computer via USB or over a network via a router. Connect to the internet using the printer’s download programmes and print out entertainment or news details from the web.
We encourage Pixma TR4522 printer buyers to go through the wireless setup process. As a result, once the installation is complete, the user will be able to print, scan, and fax from any location in the house. To start, follow the steps below.
- Users are strongly advised to turn their printers “ON.”
- To turn the Canon printer “ON,” insert one end of the power cable into the power socket and the other end into the printer’s backside.
- Turn on the printer’s operational panel by pressing the power button.
- Press and hold the “Power” button.
- It is now recommended that users select the language of the printer.
- Use the arrow keys to change the language.
Before proceeding to the next step, wait for the print carriage holder to stabilise. Follow the steps below to install the Canon printer cartridge once the carriage has stabilised.
- Remove the tape from the printer cartridge of a Canon printer.
- The contacts on printer cartridges must be kept clean at all times.
- After that, insert the black cartridge into the left slot and the colour cartridge into the right slot.
- Canon printer cartridges should be inserted from the top.
- After you’ve installed your Canon printer cartridge, keep it safe.
Then, on the Canon printer, close the output cover.
- Remove the paper tray and come to a halt when you hear a sound.
- After that, slide the purple paper guide to the right side.
- After that, the user should keep the paper in the paper tray.
- Make certain that you do not exceed the maximum number of pages permitted.
- To correct it, carefully adjust the paper guide with the paper edges as a guide.
- It is critical not to use bent paper, as this will cause a jam.
- Users should carefully slide the paper tray into the printer after inserting the paper.
- Users should now adjust the paper settings on the printer display to meet their needs.
This was all you needed to know about configuring the Canon Pixma TR4522 wireless printer. If a user is unable to access the official portal, ij.start.cannon, they should immediately contact Canon’s customer service team.
Ques. What is the procedure for connecting my phone to my Canon TR4522 printer?
Ans. Begin the printer configuration process. Make sure the printer is switched on. For three seconds, press and hold the Menu button.
Get the Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY app for Android. Open the Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY app first. You can download the app from Google Play if you don’t already have it.
Ques. How do I configure my Canon TR4522 printer to print wirelessly?
Ans. Turn on Easy Wireless Connect on your printer.
- Verify that the printer is turned on.
- For three seconds, press and hold the Menu/Wireless Connect button.
- When the following screen appears, the printer is ready to accept the information required to connect to the wireless network.
Ques. What’s the best way to get my iPhone to print to my Canon TR4522?
Ans. In the Wi-Fi settings page on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, tap the network name (SSID) that starts with “Canon ij_.”
Return to the application’s main screen and check the box next to Confirm that the printer is ready.After selecting the checkbox, click the Next button. Follow the on-screen directions to connect the printer to a network.
Ques. What steps should I take to connect my Canon Pixma TR4522 to my computer?
Ans. Download the installation file.
- Select Download after reading the material and noting any messages that may appear during setup.
- On the first screen, press the Next button.
- After entering your computer’s User Name and Password, select Install Helper.
- Select the option to Begin Setup.
- Click Next after reading the network security notification.
Ques. How do I get my Canon TR4522 to work again?
- Press the Setup. button on the operating panel to open the Setup menu.
- If you see the Device Settings window, press and hold the button for a few seconds. Click on OK to confirm.
- Hold the button down until you see the phrase “Reset setting.” Then press the OK button.
Ques. What steps should I take to replace the ink in my Canon Pixma TR4520?
- Open the printer’s front cover and turn it on (C).
- The paper output tray (D) is turned on.
- Remove any accumulated paper from the cassette.
- Remove the paper output’s lid.
- To replace the cartridge holder (E), it had to be moved.
- Push the cartridge all the way down until it clicks.
- Take the cartridge out of the machine.