⚠ A COVID-19 Update from the Canon Service Team
https //ij start cannon - IJ Start Canon Setup - Download & Installation Printer Drivers
We detailed how to install a canon printer setup via ij start canon technique in this post. We demonstrated how to configure a wired and wireless connection for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
CANON PRINTER SETUP STEPS IN BRIEF
- To begin, configure the printer hardware.
- Then navigate to https /ij.start.cannon.
- From the “Set up” tab, select your IJ Canon model.
- Install the most up-to-date drivers and software.
- If your printer is wireless, connect to the network.
- If you have a USB cable, connect it to the PC.
- Complete the Canon IJ setup by following the remaining instructions.
You must first complete the following steps before you can set up IJ.Start.Cannon Photocopier
- Always have the model number of your printer accessible before commencing the setup process.
- Check to verify if you have adequate storage space on your device to install the driver.
- Check that the printer is properly connected to the power outlet.
- Check to determine if your device is linked to the internet.
Canon Printer Setup for Windows (Wireless) - ij.start.canon User Manual
- To begin, go to ij start canon setup’ and download and install the driver for your printer.
- Turn on your Canon printer and make sure the power switch is properly inserted.
- Then, open the downloaded driver setup file and go to the screen where you can pick “Wireless Setup.”
- Return to the Canon printer’s screen and press the WiFi configuration button after you’ve selected the wireless option.
- After you’ve chosen the device settings, click OK.
- Then, go to Device Settings>LAN Settings and click the ‘OK’ button.
- LAN Settings>Wireless Lan Setup, and then press the ‘OK’ button. Your printer will now attempt to locate an access point.
- Verify that your WiFi router is turned on. The printer’s WiFi flash lamp will now blink.
- Following that, the screen will display a network list. Select your WiFi network from the list and press the ‘OK’ button.
- It will now ask for your WPA/WEP key (WiFi password). Fill in your correct password here, then click the ‘OK’ button.
- In a few moments, your printer will join the WiFi network.
- As a consequence, by following the above directions, you will be able to easily complete Canon ij wireless setup for your Windows PC.
To guarantee that your printer is added to your Windows system, follow the steps below:
- Select ‘device and printer’ from the ‘control panel.’
- On the following screen, see if your printer is shown with a green check mark. If not, you must add one manually by selecting the ‘Add printer’ option.
- You will now see a list of all accessible printers on the screen. Select your Canon printer from the drop-down menu.
- After that, wait a few seconds for your printer to be recognised.
- When you add a printer, it will be highlighted with a green check mark.
Using a USB Cable to Install a ij.start.canon Printer on Windows - ij.start.canon.com/
- To begin, go to http://ij.start.cannon and download and install the Canon printer driver.
- Using a USB cable, connect the printer to the Windows PC.
- Open the ‘Control panel’ from the ‘Run’ dialogue box by searching for it in Windows.
- Select ‘Devices and Printers.’ A Green checkmark should now appear next to your printer.
- If your printer isn’t shown, click ‘Add printer’ to manually add it.
- Finally, your printer has been added and is ready to go.
How to Install a Canon Printer on a Mac Using ij start cannon?
- Before proceeding, download and install the driver from https://www.canon.com/ijsetup.
- To connect your Canon printer to the same WiFi network as your smartphone, follow the procedures in the first section of this article.
- Then, from the ‘Apple’ menu, select ‘System Preferences.’
- In the System settings box, select the printer-shaped icon labelled “Printers and scanners.”
- After clicking on the “+” sign near the bottom left corner of the screen, a pop-up window will open.
- If your printer is already linked to the network, its name will appear in the left-hand pane. To begin the installation procedure, click on it.
- When the procedure is completed, your printer will be marked with a Green check mark and will be ready to use.
This article includes step-by-step instructions for installing a Canon printer with http//ij.start.canon mac setup. This technique is compatible with wired and wireless connections. Both Windows and Mac computers are aware of it. We used the http://ij.start.canon mac setup function to show how to set up a printer on a Mac.
Using Ij.Start, Canon IJ Setup Guide for Windows (Wireless).
Follow these steps to connect your printer to a wireless network.
- To begin, navigate to http//ij.start.canon mac setup’ and enter the correct printer model number to download the driver for your Canon printer.
- After double-clicking the downloaded driver file from your system, follow the onscreen instructions.
- When a security warning pops up, tap the ‘Rub’ tab to allow the application to run on your system.
- By pressing the ‘Next’ button, select ‘Wireless LAN Connection.’
- Go to your Canon printer and hold down the WiFi button until the alarm lamp flashes twice, then release.
- Now, on the Canon printer screen tab, press the ‘Arrow Button’ to navigate to the ‘Menu’ and select ‘Device Settings.’
- Then go to Menu>Device Settings>LAN Settings>Wireless LAN Setup on the printer and press the ‘OK’ button.
- Your printer will now look for an access point on your router.
- From the printer screen, select your wireless network name and press the ‘OK’ button. Then, on the next screen, type in the WPA Key (WiFi password).
- Your printer must be on your wireless network in order to use IJ Startup Canon Setup.
Following that, we’ll look at how to check to see if your printer has been added to Windows for both wireless and wired connections.
- From the Windows search bar, open the ‘Run’ dialogue box and type ‘Control Panel’ before clicking the ‘OK’ button.
- Select the ‘Devices and printers’ option when the control panel appears.
- A ‘Green Tick Mark’ will appear if your printer has already been added.
- If your printer isn’t listed, select the ‘Add Printer’ option to manually add it.
- It will display a list of currently available printers. Press the ‘OK’ button after selecting your preferred Canon printer. In the ‘Device and Printer’ section, your Canon printer will appear with a ‘Green Check Mark’ after a few seconds.
- Finally, your Canon IJ printer is connected to your Windows system wirelessly.
Install Canon IJ Wired (USB) on Windows using Ij. Begin Canon
To connect your Canon IJ printer to your Windows system via a wired USB connection, follow the steps below.
- Turn on both the Canon printer and the computer.
- Follow the installation instructions for the Canon printer driver at http//ij.start.canon mac setup.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer on one end and the Windows PC on the other.
- To add a printer, go to Control Panel>Device settings>Add printer.
- Your printer is now operational.
Canon.com/ijsetup for Mac Printer Installation (Wireless)
You can get started with the http//ij.start.Canon mac setup by following the steps below –
- Press ‘Enter’ after typing canon http//ij.start.canon mac setup into your browser.
- Select the model and operating system for your Canon ij Printer (MAC)
- To open the file, double-click it after saving it to your computer.
- Follow the steps in the first section of this article to connect your Canon IJ printer to a WiFi network.
- Then, go to the “Apple” menu and choose “System Preferences.”
- After that, choose ‘printers and scanners.’
- Click the ‘+’ sign to add a printer. The name of your printer will be displayed in a pop-up window on the screen.
- Select a printer and click the ‘Add’ button to manually add it.
- In a matter of seconds, your printer will be added to your Mac computer via wireless connection and will be ready to use.
Procedures for Hardware
- You must first complete the hardware setup process on your device before proceeding with the setup.
- Unbox your printer exactly as directed in the video guide found on the internet.
- Turn on your printer after connecting it to the power supply with the power cable.
- In the control panel, save the printer’s basic settings, such as language, date, location, and time.
In this article, we went over how to set up a Canon printer and use its services. We also discussed how to easily connect a Canon printer to a Windows or Mac device using a USB cable or a wireless connection. Furthermore, we have detailed instructions for each step of the http//ij.start.Canon mac Setup. If you continue to have trouble configuring your printer, please contact us via our toll-free helpline.
Frequently Asked Questions
ij start canon is a quick and easy way to connect your printer to other devices like Windows, Mac, or iPhone. In addition, www.canon.com/ijsetup is a website where you may get Canon printer drivers and software for your device.
All new users who want to set up their printer utilise this website. Existing printer users who want to update their out-of-date drivers can also visit this page.
You may rapidly configure your printer by going to http://ij.start.canon or https://www.canon.com/ijsetup. Then, on the website, look up your model number, download the printer driver, and connect to the WiFi router.
To connect the printer to a WiFi network using ij.start.canon setup, a few conditions must be completed. This is the –
An active internet connection, as well as a modem or router, are required to enable a WiFi connection. In addition, if a WPS printer connection is required, the router should support it.For the Canon ij setup process, a Windows or Mac computer with appropriate free space should be available.
Follow these steps to connect a Canon printer to an iPhone:
- Begin by downloading the “Canon print” app from the app store to your iPhone or any iOS device.
- After installing the app, make sure the printer is connected and turned on.
- Select the ‘WiFi’ option once the Green light on your printer has stabilised.
- A blue light on the printer will now begin to blink. If the light does not show, press and hold the ‘WiFI’ option for a few seconds until you hear a double alert sound.
- After hearing the two-alarm tone, depress the button. The light on the WiFi button will now blink.
- On your mobile device, launch the “Canon printer” app. Accept the user agreement and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Then, choose the Add Printer option.
- Then click the register print’ button. Now, seek for the printer setup and follow the on-screen directions.
- You should now see two options on your mobile screen: “Connect via a wireless router (recommended)” and “Direct connection.” Choose “Connect through wireless router” from the drop-down menu.
- To complete the “Canon printer” configuration, you will be required to connect your mobile phone to WiFi on the following screen.
- Now, click the settings’ icon and connect your WiFi to the “Canon setup” network.
- Return to your mobile phone’s “Canon printer” app, and when the screen presents the option to connect WiFi to Canon setup, select “OK.”
- Then, for the wireless network, enter whatever name you choose.
- Now, choose the wireless network option, type in your WiFi password, and click “OK.”
- Your setup will be in charge of your printer’s settings. Then, click “OK” once more.
- The name of your printer will now appear on the screen. Select it and press the “OK” button.
- As a result, the connection between your ij start Canon printer and iPhone is complete.
It is crucial to only download the Canon printer driver from the official website. As a result, we will detail how ‘https://ij.start.canon’ or ‘ij.start.canon’ allows consumers to simply download and install Canon printer drivers in this part.
Canon Printer Driver for Windows can be downloaded from https://ij.start.canon.com
- Using ij.start.canon, open the system browser and navigate to the Canon website.
- Select the ‘Setup’ option on the following screen.
- After that, enter your Canon printer’s model number and press the ‘Go’ button.
- Then, on the next screen, choose your Windows operating system and press the ‘Download’ option.
- The “.exe” file will then begin downloading on your computer.
- When the driver file has been downloaded, double-click it to launch it.
- Following the completion of the preceding procedures, the system screen will display a “User account control” pop-up.
- Now click the ‘Yes’ button.
- A popup titled “start setup” will display on the screen at the conclusion.