Canon printers offer high-quality, powerful, and dependable print solutions for both home and business use. They are among the best printers available. Canon printers, like other technologies, are susceptible to problems and error messages. These error messages are not only difficult to resolve, but their recurrence can be perplexing and frustrating.
Low ink levels are the most common cause of Canon Printer Error 5200, but it can also be caused by a faulty cartridge or a problem with the printer’s logic board. The Canon printer is programmed to collect all of the remaining ink colours in order to produce black. In a nutshell, it means that your Canon printer’s ink cartridge is either empty or nearly empty. As a result, the user checks the ink level guide to see if the black is gone and the colours are nearly gone.
Canon printers provide high-quality printing services and can be used at home or in the office. Millions of users worldwide prefer the Canon brand of printing machine because it enables users to print any document or access the printer in a user-friendly manner. Users may encounter a few annoying glitches from time to time, and users are unable to resolve those issues on their own due to a lack of technical knowledge. One of the most common issues is Canon Printer Error 5200. An error code of this type is automatically displayed on the computer screen, and the printer stops printing. Your printer will not work until you resolve this problem.
If you are having problems with Error Code 5200 on your Canon printer and are looking for dependable solutions, you have come to the right place because we have outlined some simple resolution steps that will be beneficial to you. As a result, be on the lookout for the following procedure:
- To begin, turn off your Canon printer.
- Keep the STOP/RESET button pressed.
- For a few seconds, hold down the Power ON button.
- When you click the Power ON button, you will lose the STOP or RESET button.
- Press the STOP or RESET button twice while holding the PowerOn button.
- Take your finger off the Power ON button.
- Wait until the message “idle” appears. It’ll only take a few seconds.
- When you see the word “idle,” open the outer cover to reveal the cartridges.
- Lift the cover to remove the black and colour cartridges.
- Turn off the printer and replace the cartridge holder’s cover.
- Restart the printer after replacing the topmost cover.
- After the printer has been set up, return the cartridges.
Following the completion of the preceding steps, you may discover that the Canon Printer Error 5200 has vanished.
Canon printers display the 5200 error code on occasion. You may be unable to print due to this error. If you run into this error, the steps below will undoubtedly help you resume your printing activity.
Method 1: Restore Your Canon Printer
The first method requires you to reset your specific printer. The following are the critical steps in this method:
- By pressing the Power button, you can turn off the printer.
- You can come to a complete stop by pressing and holding the stop button.
- Maintaining the Power On button pressed
- While holding the Power On button, the stop/reset button must be released.
- While holding the Power On button, press the stop/reset button twice.
- After that, the Power On button must be pressed.
- Before proceeding, allow the printer to display an “idle message.” This message is usually displayed within a minute.
- When the ‘idle’ message appears on the top cover, it’s time to open it and reveal the cartridges.
- Remove the black and colour cartridges by lifting up the cartridge holder cover.
- The cartridge holder cover must be returned.
- Turning off the printer is required.
- Replace the top cover, then turn on the printer.
- The cartridges must be returned once the printer has been set up.
Canon Printer Error 5200 can be resolved by installing repair tools. These tools are available on a variety of websites. These can be purchased or used for free. A special tool for resolving Canon Printer Error 5200 is also now available. Microsoft created this tool, which can help you optimize the performance of your computer.
If none of the above solutions worked and you are still unable to resolve the Canon Printer Error 5200, you should seek professional help.
So, follow the steps above to use your printer whenever and wherever you need it. It will undoubtedly help you learn how to fix Canon Printer Error 5200.
If you receive the Canon Printer Error 5200 on your computer screen while printing and require immediate assistance, call Canon Support Number.