The Canon IP 100 wireless printer is an all-in-one durable and compact printer that delivers exceptional print quality while satisfying your wireless printing needs. Pixma IP100 offers outstanding photo and document printing quality thanks to Canon’s FINE print head technology. The printer features a five-ink system that improves print quality for both documents and photos. The Canon IP 100 Printer Bluetooth setup wizard makes it possible for your smart devices to print wirelessly.
After installing Canon IP100 Bluetooth, you can quickly download and install Canon IP100 software and Canon IP100 Printer driver and then connect the device. You can connect the Canon IP100 Wireless Printer to WiFi after the setup, installation, and configuration. The Canon Pixma IP100 driver download makes it possible to install the printer driver without the use of a CD. All you have to do is go to Canon’s official website and download and install the IP100 printer driver. Learn how to set up the Canon IP100 wireless printer and how to resolve some of the most common IP100 printer problems on this page.
Canon IP100 Wireless Printer Setup | Canon IP100 Printer Driver Download
Before beginning the Canon IP100 installation, just like with other wireless printers, ensure sure you have a stable internet connection. Takedown the network name (SSID) as well as the network key for future reference.
- ensure the Canon Pixma IP100 Bluetooth adapter to the printer and turn on the printer’s power lamp.
- Download and install the printer driver. If you’re connecting via USB, the printer driver is already installed. In addition, the printer driver for Windows 7 comes pre-installed.
- If you need to install the printer driver but did not receive it with the printer, go to Canon’s official website to download the most recent version of the Canon IP100 printer driver.
- Go to Start > All Programs > Canon Utilities > Canon Setup Utility 2x on your computer.
- On the left side panel of your screen, click the “Bluetooth Settings” tab.
- Type in a passkey.
- check the model name of your printer.
- Exit the Canon Setup Utility program.
- Now you must register the printer to your Bluetooth device list.
- Log in as an administrator to your computer and detach the printer’s USB cable.
- To add your printer, follow the on-screen directions.
- Click “Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer” from the drop-down menu.
- To complete the Canon IP100 installation, select your printer and follow the on-screen instructions.
You can print papers without the inconvenience of cords if you follow the steps above to set up Canon IP100 wirelessly. You may effortlessly install Canon IP100 on your computer and wirelessly or manually install the Canon Printer driver to fulfill your printing needs.
IP100 Printer Driver | Canon Pixma IP100 Driver Download
If the printer driver is not included in your Pixma IP100 package, you can download it from Canon’s official website. Simply go to Canon’s website, navigate to the download section, choose your Canon Printer model, and download the driver. To install the Canon IP100 printer driver, double-click the file and follow the on-screen instructions.
The following are the operating systems that the Canon Pixma IP00 printer driver supports:
Windows XP 32 Bit
Windows 7 32 & 64 Bit
Windows Vista 32 & 64 Bit
Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
Mac OS Mojave 10.14.x
Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.x
Mac OS Sierra 10.12.x
Mac OS X EI Capitan 10.11.x
Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.x
Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.x
Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.x
Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.x
Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x
How to Setup Bluetooth on a Canon IP100?
You may print utilizing Bluetooth connectivity with the Canon Pixma IP100 Bluetooth adapter. If you wish to print using Bluetooth, make sure you have a computer with a built-in Bluetooth module or an optional Bluetooth adapter connected to your computer. To perform up the Canon IP100 Bluetooth, follow the steps listed below:
- Connect the printer to the Canon IP100 Bluetooth adapter.
- switch on your printer and wait for the Bluetooth installation to complete automatically.
- Detach the printer side panel by unlocking the end.
- Align the head of the Canon Pixma IP100 Bluetooth adapter with the Bluetooth Unit Connector.
- Connect your printer to the Bluetooth Unit.
- On your computer, install the Canon Pixma IP100 printer driver.
- Use a USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Launch the Canon printer setup program.
- For Canon IP100 Bluetooth Setup, click “Change” under the Bluetooth Settings tab.
- Enter a passkey and check the screen for the correct printer model.
Download Canon Pixma IP100 Printer Driver
Before manually connecting the Canon IP100 to WiFi, ensure sure you connect the printer setup. You must install the printer driver on your computer after connecting the printer to WiFi. Visit Canon’s official website and look for the IP100 printer driver in the download area. Install the setup file by double-clicking on it. After that, you must set up your printer by following the steps below:
- switch the printer on.
- Press and hold the WiFi button on the printer until the power light flashes three times, then release it.
- ensure that the Power lamp is stable rather than flashing.
- Switch on your device’s wireless communication.
- From the list of SSIDs, select IP100 Printer.
- Connect to the printer wirelessly by entering the password.
- The Canon IP100 Printer is now manually linked to WiFi.
You may occur into problems while performing these steps. In such instances, the Canon IP100 user manual can be helpful. The Canon IP100 user manual explains how to connect the device to WiFi. It also addresses your question about how to connect my Canon IP100 to my computer by providing a wealth of information about the Canon IP100 wireless printer setup.
Canon IP100 Mac Setup | Canon IP100 Mac Installation
Your printer is connected to the wireless network using the wireless Canon IP100 setup for the Mac computer. The steps to set up Canon Pixma IP100 in Mac are as follows:
- ensure sure the Bluetooth adapter for the Canon Pixma IP100 is attached to the printer.
- Using the Canon Setup Utility, install the printer driver and check the printer’s device name.
- To perform the Canon IP100 Bluetooth Setup, register the Canon IP100 Printer as a Bluetooth device.
- Continue with the Canon IP100 wireless setup for Mac by selecting your IP100 printer.
- Your printer should now appear in the list of installed printers on your Mac and be ready to print over Bluetooth.
Canon IP100 Bluetooth Setup and Installation for Windows
The steps for setting up a wireless Canon IP100 on a Windows computer are as follows:
- Use the USB cord to connect your printer to your computer.
- Switch on the printer.
- Go to your computer’s Settings and click Devices.
- click “Add a printer or scanner” from the drop-down menu.
- To complete the installation, click on your printer’s name and follow the onscreen instructions.
Troubleshooting Canon IP100
If you want Canon IP100 troubleshooting, you must first determine the source of the printer’s error. Although there are a variety of errors that can occur when using this printer, performing a Canon Pixma IP100 wireless setup usually fixes most of them. You may need to reinstall the printer driver in some cases. In such circumstances, you can go to Canon’s official website and download and install the appropriate printer driver. To understand how Canon IP troubleshooting is done for various error occurrences, read this section carefully.
How come I can’t get the Canon IP100 printer driver to install?
Follow these steps if you’re stuck at the Printer Connection Screen and can’t install the Canon IP100 printer driver:
- On the printer connection screen, click “Cancel.”
- On the installation failure screen, click “Start Over.”
- click “Back” from the menu.
- click “Exit” and remove the CD out of the CD ROM.
- Shut down your computer and switch off the printer.
- ensure sure no application software is operating.
- To reinstall the Canon IP100 Printer driver, follow your user handbook.
How come my Canon IP100 paper won’t feed?
Check the following if your IP100 isn’t feeding papers:
- ensure to see if the paper you’re printing on is curled.
- ensure sure the paper feed roller is free of debris.
- Align the borders of the sheets before loading if you’re loading two or more sheets of paper.
- ensure sure the paper is loaded in the Rear Tray in portrait orientation.
- ensure sure the Rear Tray is clear of any foreign particles or things.
How come the Canon IP100 Alarm Lamp is Orange?
When a printer error occurs, the IP100 printer alarm lamp flashes orange. You can check for a few things to resolve this, as detailed below:
- Press the RESUME/CANCEL button after reloading the paper in the Rear Tray.
- Check for any stuck paper in the printer.
- check that the print head is properly installed.
Can you tell me where I can get a Canon Printer IP100 driver?
If you did not receive the Pixma IP100 printer driver, go to Canon’s official website and select the Canon IP100 printer model from the download area to get the IP100 printer driver. Double-click the printer driver to open the setup file, then follow the on-screen directions to install the printer driver.
How come my Canon IP100 printer won’t start?
Empty ink tanks, poor ink tank installation, or needless print jobs in the queue are all possible reasons why your Canon IP100 printer won’t start. Follow the steps outlined below to resolve this issue:
- open the cover from the print head.
- press down on the ink tank until it clicks.
- Restart your computer.
- Remove any unneeded print jobs from the queue.
How can I resolve a paper jam in my Canon IP100 printer?
The performing steps can help you resolve the Canon IP100 paper jam:
- Remove the paper from the Paper Output slot or the Rear Tray. If the paper tears during this process and a piece of paper remain within the printer, turn it off.
- Remove the torn piece of paper from the Print Head Cover by opening it.
- Reload the printer with new paper.
How do you align the print heads on a Canon IP100 printer?
Follow the steps below to align the print heads on your Canon IP100 printer:
- Go to the Maintenance tab and select “Print Head Alignment.”
- After loading a sheet of paper into the printer’s back tray, select “Print Head Alignment” again at the bottom of your screen.
- The print head alignment will now start.
Why won’t my Canon IP100 printer print?
Lack of communication between the printer and the device from which you are printing is one of the most typical reasons why your Canon IP100 Printer will not print. Follow the steps below to resolve the problem:
- switch your printer off.
- remove the power cable from both the computer and the printer.
- After two minutes, reconnect the power cable.
- Print a test page to ensure sure the Canon IP100 Printer won’t print problem is fixed.